Dr Bike is coming to the Green Room on Sun 11 Jun from 10am to 4pm to give bicycles a healthcheck. You can also sell or swap unwanted bikes on the day.
Here’s what you can do…
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a guaranteed timeslot with Dr Bike from 10am til 3.30pm (12 slots available). First come, first served. Please note slots are currently available from 11am. You can also simply turn up on the day.
2) Sell or swap your old bike on the Kirknewton Community Facebook Group from 4th Jun – 11th June. You can also share on our Kirknewton facebook selling site.
3) Bring your unwanted bike to the event on Sunday 11 Jun and we will put a price tag on it for potential buyers. Please tell us if you want to sell a bike on the day (we are also keen to see high end bikes for enthusiasts) with your price and we will also promote for you in advance. E mail email@example.com with photograph and details.
4) You can just turn up to see Dr Bike on the day and refreshments / puncture repair kits / Kirknewton cycle maps / stickers will be available in the Green Room while you wait!
5) We are keen to see people along who just want to talk about cycling or can give simple advice on looking after your bike, where to cycle locally, clubs you can join etc. Come along and join in the fun!