Let’s Get it Right for Autism
Have you got an idea for autism – Kirknewton Community Development Trust are happy to be the lead group for your application for up to £2000 funding. Details below – e mail email@example.com if you want to pursue this opportunity
– Let’s Get it Right for Autism is a project that aims to improve the quality of life of individuals with Autism living in West Lothian through supporting and encouraging greater participation in social activities and opportunities.
– £10,000 has been set aside by West Lothian Council and we are inviting groups, organisations and clubs to put forward their ideas and bid for funding to help achieve this.
– We are looking for ideas that will help individuals with autism of all ages, to encourage greater participation in social activities.
– To apply for funding you must complete and return the application form (on webpage) before Wednesday 1st March 2017.
– Any constituted group, organisation or club can apply for funding from £250 to £2000. Applications for groups, organisations and clubs out with West Lothian will be considered, however, activities need to be delivered in local communities.
– If your project meets the criteria you will be informed by Monday 6th March 2017 and invited to do a 5 – 10 minute pitch of your idea to the audience at the launch event on Saturday 25th March 2017 from 10.30am – 1pm (Venue to be confirmed).
– The audience at the event will vote on which projects or proposals they think will make the most difference to people with Autism in West Lothian.
– This project is part of West Lothian Councils ‘Community Choices’ initiative which is about local people making decisions on local budgets and how funding is spent.
– All information can be found on our webpage https://www.westlothian.gov.uk/article/13028/Lets-Get-it-Right-for-Autism