Cambridge Weight Plan Taster Night –
The Green Room, Kirknewton
Tuesday 28th February 2017, 7pm-9pm
• Do you wish you could shed those excess pounds and live a healthier, happier life?
• Are you stuck in a dieting rut, where progress is slow and the results are often short lived
• Is there a special occasion or event coming up, and you’re struggling to stay focused and on track for it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above, then perhaps CAMBRIDGE WEIGHT PLAN is the solution for you!
Our names are Yvonne Goldie and Kalila Bennett and we are trained Cambridge Weight Plan Consultants. We offer confidential, 1 to 1 support, with flexible appointments, and cover Edinburgh and West Lothian both mobile and from our home in Kirknewton.
The Cambridge Weight Loss Plan has been around for years and works using calorie counted and nutritionally balanced meal replacements and snacks. However unlike some diets on the market there is a wide range of products to choose from and they taste yummy!
So if you fancy giving the Cambridge Plan a whirl we are organising a taster night, in The Green Room, Kirknewton on Tuesday 28th February 2017 between 7pm-9pm
On the Night
• No obligation chat
• Try and Taste products from the new range
• Information on the Cambridge weight plan and how it works
• See some of the Success story’s Cambridge Weight Plan has had
• Get £5 off your first order
More Info about the Cambridge Weight Plan is available on http://www.cambridgeweightplan.com
The evening is free to attend, but would help to have an idea of numbers, so if you can please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 07387 582595 / 07387 582513. Thank-you and we look forward to seeing you on the 28th!