St John Cantius & Nicholas Church Broxburn are recruiting a Secretary Job Title: Parish Secretary Hours of Work: 10 hours per week (hours to be mutually agreed) Salary: £10 per hour Responsible to: Fr Jeremy Bath The successful candidate will work on a one-to-one basis with the parish priest; have good interpersonal and communication skills, competent with IT, be proactive with discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues. A condition of employment is that you will require to undergo Enhanced Disclosure. Completed application forms should be sent by email to newdirection4CH@outlook.com by Friday 24th February 2017. Any enquiries please contact 07801533104. Job Description Application Form
Retail Supervisor vacancy with Kidzeco Job Title: Retail Supervisor Hours of work: 35hours Salary: £14,500 to £17,500 (depending on experience) A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within this award winning Social Enterprise. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, passionate and organised individual to manage one of our busy shops. You must have previous experience of working within retail, the third sector or similar, with the drive and leadership skills to help motivate a small team of staff and volunteers. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, that you are computer literate and have experience of working to KPI’s. We are a social enterprise passionate about helping families in the community and caring for the environment through our two shops in West Lothian. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer care and the high quality of reuse goods that we sell. If you are enthusiastic about our work and ethos and feel you could make a difference with us, then please get in touch Please forward your CV with cover note to email@example.com Closing date for applicants 25/2/17 Interviews will be held in Bathgate (date to be confirmed) A full job description is available on request.
Community Enterprise is currently recruiting a Research and Project Support Worker Community Enterprise is looking for a Research and Project Support Worker to join our team to meet the growing demand for our services. The post will involve supporting our development team to deliver projects. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to develop new skills while working in a friendly environment that is making a difference to communities across Scotland. Job Title: Research and Project Support Worker Deadline: 27th February, 8.30am Job Purpose: To support the development team to deliver its social enterprise and community development projects Accountable to: Development Team Manager Hours: 30 hours per week but we are open to the idea of a part time post. This job will very occasionally involve some weekend and/or evening work from time to time, for which time off in lieu will be available. Duration: This is initially for 6 months, with possibility to extend to become a full time post Remuneration: National Living Wage with travel expenses. Salary will be reviewed if this evolves into a full time post Location: Based in West Lothian but some flexible working arrangements may be negotiated. Travel throughout Scotland may be required occasionally. Job Description Application Form To apply please complete the above application form, and return to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions please contact Victoria on email@example.com or 01506 862 227 Details: http://www.communityenterprise.co.uk/community-enterprise-is-recruiting/
Let’s Get it Right for Autism
Have you got an idea for autism – Kirknewton Community Development Trust are happy to be the lead group for your application for up to £2000 funding. Details below – e mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to pursue this opportunity
– Let’s Get it Right for Autism is a project that aims to improve the quality of life of individuals with Autism living in West Lothian through supporting and encouraging greater participation in social activities and opportunities.
– £10,000 has been set aside by West Lothian Council and we are inviting groups, organisations and clubs to put forward their ideas and bid for funding to help achieve this.
– We are looking for ideas that will help individuals with autism of all ages, to encourage greater participation in social activities.
– To apply for funding you must complete and return the application form (on webpage) before Wednesday 1st March 2017.
– Any constituted group, organisation or club can apply for funding from £250 to £2000. Applications for groups, organisations and clubs out with West Lothian will be considered, however, activities need to be delivered in local communities.
– If your project meets the criteria you will be informed by Monday 6th March 2017 and invited to do a 5 – 10 minute pitch of your idea to the audience at the launch event on Saturday 25th March 2017 from 10.30am – 1pm (Venue to be confirmed).
– The audience at the event will vote on which projects or proposals they think will make the most difference to people with Autism in West Lothian.
– This project is part of West Lothian Councils ‘Community Choices’ initiative which is about local people making decisions on local budgets and how funding is spent.
– All information can be found on our webpage https://www.westlothian.gov.uk/article/13028/Lets-Get-it-Right-for-Autism