KCDT has been working hard behind the scenes to move our AGM from April to November, when it is more relevant for the year it is covering (Sept 2015 – Aug 2016). The first of the new AGMs will be Tuesday 29th November at 7.30pm in the Green Room. This year it will also include the Kirknewton Community Association AGM business. The KCA manage the Village Hall.
You are invited to
The 9th Kirknewton Community Development Trust AGM
Tuesday 29th November 2016, 7.30pm
The Green Room
Following the business there will be an opportunity to socialise…
1. Welcome and apologies for absence
2. To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting of the Year ended August 2016
3. To receive the audited accounts for the year
4. To receive a report of the activities for the year, including KCA
5. To note Resignation of Directors
6. To elect Directors
7. To re-appoint the auditors.
8. Any Other Business